Equipment Manager Job Posting
The Selkirk Steelers of the Manitoba Junior Hockey League are seeking an equipment manager for the 2016/17 hockey season. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
- Equipment management (order and manage stock)
- Jerseys, Helmets, Gloves, Pants, Sticks, Tape, etc.
- Repair equipment (when necessary)
- Maintain cleanliness in dressing room
- Manage “road” equipment box and supplies
- Assist coaching staff with practice/game day set-up
- Skate sharpening skills an asset
- Enthusiasm for the game
- Positive personality
- Self-starter and strong organizational skills
- Must be able to travel and maintain flexible hours including some holidays and weekends
Salary and term will be based on experience.
Please submit resume to Dustin Hughes by July 29th to:
Selkirk Steelers Junior A Hockey Club
Via fax at 204-482-7106
Only those selected for interview will be contacted.